Universal Test Switch (UTS1)
The UTS1 is Mega Power Systems’ 10-pole Universal Test Switch. It is universal because any UTS1 fits into any open position (A, B or C) on UTS3 19” Rack Mount Test Switches. The UTS1 offers the same fit, form, function and reliability that you’ve come to expect from the test switch.
- Made of polycarbonate, providing an insulated base and cover.
- Covers come in either black or clear.
- The clear cover mounting stud is recessed below the surface of the clear cover to prevent operators from becoming caught and injured.
- Covers can be locked with a meter style lock out tag to ensure safe commissioning.
- Blade configurations are limitless, accommodating various potential, current and knob color combinations. Colors available are black, red, white, green, blue, orange, yellow, purple, and brown.
- The dovetail designed blade handles allow for easy and secure installation of identification labels.
- Letter designations on the front above each switch blade ensures easy and accurate testing and commissioning.
- Terminal numbers (in white) along the rear of the switch allow for easy identification and wiring assistance. Terminals come in either Screw or Stud and Nut style.
- All Universal Test Switches are rated for 600 volts and 30 amps.