RELYUM CPPS platform meets the needs of critical applications, in terms of reliability, availability and security, combining sensor data acquisition, computing and networking in the same device.
The CPPS family simplifis connectivity at the Edge by implementing a flxible multi-vendor input switchboard. It supports IoT protocols like OPC-UA and MQTT, reducing signifiantly the workload for integration with Enterprise and Cloud-based applications.
RELYUM devices embed multi-core programmable SoC architectures enabling on the file upgrades of hardware and software
processing modules, offering powerful computing means at Edge level.
Time-aware networking and Plug&Work operation for Gigabit Ethernet fiber optic or copper rings is fully implemented in a FPGA technology, based on IEEE1588, IEC 61850-9-3 and IEC 62439-3 standards, to support the most rigorous equirements.
On top of this, RELYUM follows cybersecurity by design concept in the development of all its products. This implies introducing security mechanisms, from the device up to the application layer, to guarantee an integral protection of the customers facilities.
- 4 x SFP cages for 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet copper or 100Base-FX/1000Base-X fiber to support heterogeneous networking protocols
- 1 x 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet copper port
- “Plug&Work” nodes through time-aware high-availability networking (HSR/PRP) for flexible layouts
- Deterministic Ethernet and TSN Ready
IEC62439-3 – Clause 4/5 PRP/HSR IEEE1588v2 PTP Default, Power Profile and IEC 61850-9-3; IRIG-B. IEEE802.3 10BaseT, IEEE802.3u 100BaseTX, IEEE802.z 1000BaseX, IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IEEE802.1D STP, IEEE802.1w RSTP, IEEE802.1p (CoS), IEEE802.1ab LLDP, SNTP RFC4330
- 1 x RS485 port
- 2 x USB type A ports
- 1 x HDMI output
- 1 x Alarm output (potential-free relay output 250VAC max.)
- 1 x Pulse-Per-Second (PPS) SMA output
- Secure boot
- Support of software and firmware encryption, authentication and signature
- System Level audited security (OS & Applications)
- Security sensors to mitigate advanced attacks
- Ethernet port isolated from switching infrastructure to implement security oriented services (Firewall, NAT, VPN, etc.)
- Support for internal Mirroring Port with deep packet inspection capability
- IEEE 802.1X access control for port based and MAC based authentication, MAC-Port binding and authentication for login security
- Optional SIEM agent for IDS
For more details, please see in the catalogue.